1. When was the most recent time that you felt that you were the last to know something important? About four years ago, my company decided to close our office and let go or force retirement of the office crew. The only impact that it had on me, a big one, is that I have since done all the banking for my customers. I had to end three affairs and received flowers from one of their husbands.
2. Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended? I do now. I even watched Titanic last night. When it was released I stop seeing a woman because of her insistence that we see it.
|Harvey & I having a smoke in 1994.|
3. Do you have any nasty habits? The worst were those nasty cigarettes. I have been tobacco free for over eight years.
4. What is something that you still do that you thought you'd outgrow? WTIT comes to mind. At first, some guys quit because they outgrew it and were embarrassed. Before more defections, we started having awesome parties. Guys begged to join WTIT. In high school we had eleven DJs at one point. WTIT normally had five DJs, but we’ve been at four since 2006.
5. Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by? I don’t think that you really lose dreams, they just change with age and circumstances.
6. As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger? This fucking question would have been better had I actually use English to ask it. The answer to what was supposed to be the question is that my beliefs and interests have really never changed.
7. Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person your were when younger? Do you like it? Who cares? On a totally nonsensical item, we had our fantasy football draft on Wednesday night. My team plays my son-in-laws’ this coming week.
8. Have you let yourself go wild in any aspect of your life? Only at any opportunity that has come my way. Other than that, not much.
9. How do (or did) you parents feel about what you do for a living? They approve just about everything I do. They are in their late 80s and I’m glad that they will attend my wedding to Kathy next month. Happy Labor Day Weekend. We’ll return with Judd.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and His
Labor Day Marching Band and Chowder Society!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.
Same time. Same blog.