Saturday 9: Turn Back the Hands of Time
1. There's a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back the hands of time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity? There are so many to choose from! Which means at 260, I'm getting old. I'd love a night at the Dialtone. It was a disco where I originally met Kathy. Also, a day recording a WTIT session with the original WTIT DJs would be great. This pic was taken at my 260th birthday party and it includes three of the original five. (A fourth, Killer Joe, was supposed to attend and got very sick. I hadn't seen him in twenty years.) Left to right in the photo are original DJs Johnnie Walker, Galloping Gary and Bud Weiser. Next to Bud is Harvey Wallbanger who joined us in 1993 and The Cosmic Commando who recorded with WTIT from 1985 to 1997. He and Johnnie were at my 230th and 250th parties also.
2. What did you do yesterday? Kathy cooked a fabulous Thanksgiving meal. We drove by a house that we are considering buying. We will officially see it tomorrow.
3. You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kim Kardashian, or Simon Cowell? Why? I hate the bigot that we found Mel to be, Kim is very annoying, I find Simon amusing and Charlie is one talented SOB who is very ill. Bye-bye, Mel. There really was a Holocaust.
4. Where are you going and where have you been? I am going to ride out into the sunset with my lady Kathy. We'll have a drink in our hands and cranking rock tunes. Where I've been is with family and friends. The only true constant is WTIT. We started recording in 1967 and our last session was a week or two ago.
6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Besides the holiday ride, I'm looking forward to returning to work on Thursday, finding the house with Kathy and continued good health.
9. What were you doing at 9PM last night? Watching American Horror Story with Kathy. Spoiler alert: The butler did it. We're back with Stealing.
We're glad that you stopped by.
Enjoy your weekend.
WTIT: The Blog will return tomorrow
with Judd Corizan and his Band
joined by The American Horror Show Cast & Chorus!
Join us for Sunday Stealing!
Same time. Same blog.