Cheers to all of us thieves!
41. What are your plans for this weekend? We are planning to go to the Woodstock Fair. Dennis DeYoung and his band play there tomorrow. Dennis was the lead singer and organist for Styx. So we thought we'd sail away.
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? You can't have been single as long as I without a few bruised egos. Like: "I mean, so what if I slept with your sister? And I don't think it mattered whether you were in the room or not. After all, you were passed out from Yellow Tail."
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? Zero. It's a phone, that's all I want. I have a laptop to email, an iPod for my music and a crappy Nikon to take shots. If one breaks I don't lose it all.
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? Three. The French twins are a tight squeeze, but they never complain. The are such lovely ambassadors for their homeland.
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? That the fucking Democrats and Republicans stop yelling at each other and fix what is wrong with this country. Support our troops by bringing them home. Create good jobs. And please, can we actually have real health care reform?
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? I watched some Styx videos in preperation of seeing DeYoung tomorrow. I was never a huge fan, but I like their hits. Now my knowledge of the band is much broader. I read a ton about the band on fan sites as well.
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? Not with anyone I even slightly cared about. And since I never stay around long with a woman that I don't care about, I think I used a lot of words to say, “No.”
47. Is there something that you could never give up? My sense of honor and morality.
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? Yuk. I am not spending a nanosecond talking about my fucking weddings. For the divorces, I always chose small and intimate.
49. What’s bothering you right now? That I didn't notice that there were two question 42s PLUS two 52s too. My proof reading sucks.
50. Do you hate anyone? Yes, just one person. And no, I don't want to talk about it.
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? I was writing my latest book, Threesomes: Glorious!. I've was forced to do a ton of research.
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? It sweltered. I think I mention a gentleman who was 91 told me that he has lived in New England all his life and he doesn't remember a hotter one. We have 70 degree temperatures this weekend for the first time since maybe March.
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? No. I met her on Match.com. She explained that she was dating someone else on that coming Saturday night. Now that's not really unusual or bad, but she was in my bed at the time. She was shocked when she wanted to see me again and I said, “Mmm. Tempting, but no.” But "mad"? I don't think so.
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? Of course. Although in my experience it works best if you are EX-lovers. You don't feel the need to revisit that arena.
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. No. You only think that you know the person. I only did it once and it lasted over a year. When she came up for the summer, it was horrid. True story: I offered her $100 if she left that day. She took it. We tried to remain friends until I realized that she was truly the most despicable woman I have ever met. That was years ago and she still cyber stalks me. So, the Dragon Lady is reading this. Creepy, no?
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? I tend to be a bit self serving, no? I tend to be a little self serving, no? (If you don't know the story: I was doing a weekly meme and I was thrown out by its author because she thought she was the blog police and her readers shouldn't read my obscene dribble.)
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? Who hasn't? The best part is when someone yells, “SWITCH”! We scramble to find a new partner. It's sorta like musical chairs.
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. That she can put up with me. She is also the most interesting, intelligent and sexy woman that I've ever been involved with.
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. If she doesn't like something she has to REALLY let you know. And I mean about things like songs or food, not anything really important. On the bright side, when she moved in she said, “Yuk. I HATE white walls.” She is now in the process of redecorating the place. In all honesty, she really has a knack for it.
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15. Shameless, I know. But Ber & Kimber have done it for Thunks, so I thought, why not? Thanks for reading this nonsense. No animals were harmed during the creation of this post. We will return. I know, that's the bad news.
That's it for today on the
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Peace, my friends.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.