Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped off this meme from a blogger named Heart of Shou of the blog named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
23. Are your days fast-paced? I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date.
24. What did you do last night? I went to a typical July 4th type party where we played nude twister.
25. Do you use sarcasm? No. I'm a very serious fucker.
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 259. Yea, I know I look friggin' great for my age.
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Is it picky to expect people to actually spell and understand grammar if they write a blog? I don't think that is expecting a lot in this day of both spell and grammar check. I am not the grammar police, so I don't leave comments like, "Nice post. Your grammar sucks, btw."
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? I can't wait to see how many gays take this question as an opportunity to come out. This is what we call in the memeosphere as a totally fuctardian question.
29. Do you watch the news? Yes. Every night Brian Williams comes on my 50 inch HDTV and lets me know what's going on.
30. How did you get one of your scars? I work with Jack Bauer in CTU. But ask me no more. You don't have the clearance.
31. Who was the last person to make you mad? Crazy Sam. She threw a 4th of July "Come As Your Favorite Porn Star" party and didn't invite me.
32. What is the last big thing you purchased? Coke. At least a kilo, because I'm planning a party.
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Jill Hennessy. But I bet everyone will say that.
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? I was once accused of being every meme writer in the blogosphere. Someone once said that I use the pseudonyms of Harriet, Janera, Judd, Kimber, Berleen and/or Sam. I always say, "Please. I have my hands full being just me." Oh, hang on. Kimber's on the phone and my lady is telling me that she wants to remind me that she is real.
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Who am I with?
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? False. War just sucks, and love is a bit more complicated than a T/F question would allow.
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? What kind of moron would do that? A person too lazy to use a dictionary really is too dumb to live. Time to thin the herd, Gracie.
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? I think it's Alaska, Hawai'i and Arizona. But I'm really not sure. I mean, as in why should I give a flying fuck?
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? No. Make mine a 1965 green Mustang convertible, if it's all the same to you.
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? Triplets.
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Which one has the nude beach?
42. Do you wear a lot of black? As a matter of fact, yes. I always have. My lady is such a fan of dark colors I probably wear more now than ever before.
43. Describe your hair: Dark brown with some gray. It's curly as hell. But at 258, I have no complaints.
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? Who, first. My lady Kathy and fellow WTIT DJs Harvey Wallbanger and Johnnie Walker. My lady is with me, Harv lives in Atlanta and Johnnie is on vacation in Colorado. Oh and I'm fairly close to twins of the French persuasion. They're upstairs. Please check out our July 4th Party photos here. Join us for Harriet's meme tomorrow.
That's it for today on the
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We're back with Mayhem.
Enjoy your Sunday.
We're back with Mayhem.
Peace, my friends.
Join us. Same time. Same blog.