Thursday Thunks: H1N1 Insane TT Questions of the Week!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber & her fathead hubby Anthony, the color of chocolate and the number 2.
1. Thursday Thunks is written by 2 insane women (Berleen & Kimber) that have never met face to face yet are best friends. One lives in Minnesota and the other in Arizona. They keep trying to convince each other to move to their state. What color house will Berleen have here in Arizona? You haven't considered maybe a visit first? Oh, well. To the question: I think Berleen would like a house the color of a Rubik's Cube.
2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn't just playing games with you? First of all, I know my brain is playing tricks on me. I didn't even know the French twins had a sister until I was counting breasts one night. I dream in color and in HD. It costs a bit more, but it is SO worth it.
3. Does bubble gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost? A fucking fifty's song? I can see it now. Coming to Thursday Thunks next week: Would you wear an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka dot bikini? I can hardly fucking wait.
4. We're buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick? I'll go with Superman. I've heard that chicks dig a guy with a dick of steel.
5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event? Thaaaaaaaaaa Yankees win! Sure as hell worked this year.
6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary? As in being a sucker, believing, credulous, easily taken in, easy mark, falling hook line and sinker, foolish, innocent, kidding oneself, silly, simple, susceptible, swallowing whole, taken in, taking the bait, trustful, tumbling for, unskeptical, unsophisticated, unsuspecting, wide-eyed, or childlike? Nope. I never heard of the fucking word.
7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be? This would be great if "currancy" was even a word. Better get that fucking dictionary out for this sucker. Gullible may be there, but currancy will not.
8. What was your imaginary friend's name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us? Her name was Theresa. She just loved to play doctor. We had so much fun until her dad caught us. Oh, my bad. Theresa was real. I just imagined her dad.
9. Do you think it's ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship? I hate shitty questions.
WTIT: The Blog
WTIT: The Blog
will return with Dating Profiles.
Same time. Same blog.