Thursday Thunks: Ouch, Denim, News and That Desert Island Question Again
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.
1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars? I am a guy. We'd give up hugs for a lots less than a million. Just for the sole reason that it would cut down on foreplay and move things on to the main event.
2. Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family? I was bitten by a woman who liked biting in her foreplay. As I remember it, she was really not all that pretty. But whether she was an actual member of the canine family, I really don't remember.
3. What is your favorite color of jeans? Blue jobs.
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school? There is a greater understanding that using nicknames for sports teams that use terms for Native Americans is an absurd practice. I remember at an early age, say 10, that I asked my dad about it. I could not understand associating the names bears, lions, or eagles along with a team named either Indians or some other derivative. My dad just said I had a valid point, but that it was a long standing tradition.
5. What is your news source? Smoke signals. I really have always felt a kinship with Native Americans.
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog? I think on the average they are exceptionally bright. You have to read between the lines to realized that I'm just not some dummy that posts pictures of half dressed women. And the readers are 95% women. I've always said that I think that women enjoy trying to understand how men really think. And boyfriends and husbands just lie to placate them. Here they get the real deal, in a in-your-face fairly humorous type of way.
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........??? I'd say leave that excuse for your husband. Sex with a new guy takes them right away.
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate? Alpo.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Let's put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either. Why on earth would anyone but a fucktard do that? What the fuck is the upside?
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing? Smirnoff. Everyone know the sun sets during happy hour.
WTIT: The Blog
WTIT: The Blog
will return with Dating Profiles.