We think we stole the best meme since the CD/Band meme.
and we simpified it.
Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. Today the meme is part is ripped off from a lady named Bec from Great Britain and a blog called Out of My Tree. Usually we have no idea where she got it from. She states, "Just for the record I stole/ borrowed/ copied like a mad woman from Penelope , Kevin, Karl and Hilly." Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. We have this attitude because we believe we are just smarter by calling our theft “A Feature”. All meme questions are in bold. A nice touch is that every week some of you rip it off from me. Please continue to do so.
Cheers to all us THIEVES!!
The Mosaic Picture Meme
The Mosaic Picture Meme
This Meme is all about the Mosaic Collage that you are about to build by answering the questions in this meme by using pictures! First what we changed: The meme we stole required the use of programs that you needed to register to use. So it was tied to you downloading two programs (and learning them...) Here we do the same meme, the exact same way, but leave you to your own resourses. We also simplified the rules to allow a bit more creative (and speed!). So here we go:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Google Image Search or same type of search engine for pictures.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image. You can't search forever for a certain image.
3. Copy and paste each in any program that you can post the pictures in a mosaic pattern. You can post them 3 X 4 or 4 X 3. We used Microsoft Paint below.
1. What is your first name? Bud.
2. What is your favorite food? Steak. Rare, grilled and tender. Shaken not stirred.
3. What high school did you go to? Kingswood. Or how I got tortured yet lived.
4. What is your favorite color? I really like earth tones for things like décor or automobile. As a kid I would have said “blue”.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jill Hennessy. I could go on. Or change my mind. But Jill wins.
6. What is your favorite drink? Smirnoff rocks.
7. What is your dream vacation? St. Martin
8. What is your favorite dessert? Boston Cream Pie
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m not growing up any further. Out, perhaps (but God I hope not!) I’ll stay doing God’s work by keeping Massachusetts safe from sobriety. I’m a Massachusetts’ liquor salesman.
10. What do you love most in life? Naked women.
11. What is one word that describes you? Eccentric
12. What is your blog name? Bud Weiser, WTIT
Meanwhile we at the WTIT Blog
thank you for showing up.
And steal this meme as well! We will return
with something. We are rather confident of this.
Unless you hear us say
"We're coming, Elizabeth..."
like Fred Sanford. Or "Goodnight Elizabeth"
like Adam Duritz. Or "Good night and good news"
like Edward R. Murrow. We'll return. Join us.
Same time. Same blog.