1. The other day I purchased gas for $3.96, which was less than the $4.37 my local station charges per gallon. What is the current gas price in your area for regular? Monday I paid $4.15. Nothing like asking this kind of question to totally depress everyone. Maybe I should go back to bed.
2. Will your vacation plans be altered by the price of gas? I am spending a week in Maine with a couple of my neighbors, the French twins upstairs. I considered leaving one home to lighten the load, but now that just wouldn’t be fair.
3. Is there any movie this summer that you're looking forward to seeing? Even though the reviews aren’t great, I am still looking forward to see Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones and the Search for His Walker.
4. Gas prices aside, what is your favorite vacation destination? So far, I think the Caribbean. And Sam, you didn’t think this one through. I generally don’t drive to Aruba from Connecticut. If you see my driving route on Map Quest, you'll notice I'll have to drive in the ocean.
5. Will you watch more film on DVD than in theaters this summer? We are back at depressing gas prices, are we not? I watch 99% of movies on DVD unless I am dating someone. So, after I join that dating site that I make fun of on Fridays I will get back to you.
6. Will you fly anywhere this summer? Not a chance, fares have tripled. But, I wasn’t planning to fly anywhere anyway. You can’t imagine the amount of friends I have all over the country that when I offer to see them say, “I’ll be away then.” I will respond, “I haven’t given you dates yet!” And then I get, “That doesn’t matter. We will be elsewhere.” I say I am an acquired taste. Maybe not one everyone aquires...
7. Guess: How high will a gallon of gas peak at? I’d guess at $5. Is this like a pool? Will we win anything if we are fucking correct? I thought not. I hate this meme.
8. Will gas prices effect who you vote for in this fall's election? No. But here is a hint. I will not vote for an old white guy who thinks 100-year wars are a good thing.
9. How much will the price of home heating oil effect you? Now I’ve got to be depressed thinking about the winter? Sam, this week could not have been a bigger disaster. What is next week about – famous serial killers that we remember? I'd bet $5 that the suicide rate among the people who played this fucking meme this weekend might spike.
We hope that when we come
that you will be here. Although,
If you pass after today's post, we
will totally understand.
We will return here on
WTIT: The Blog.
Same time. Same Blog. Goodnight, Sam.