Saturday 9: Sweet Dreams Are Made of This
1. Do you ever have trouble sleeping? It really depends. Alone, not so much. Other than experiencing boredom. But after that night with the Johanssen sisters, I was plenty tired that next morning. So on that night I did have trouble sleeping.
2. Do you remember your dreams? No. For some reason, though, I remember YOUR dreams. You really should be ashamed. Although, you do know how to have a good time.
3. When you can’t sleep at night, are you worried about something? I worry about how the dollar will fare against the euro or the yen the next day. I also worry if you'll figure out how those naked pictures of your wife made it onto MySpace.
4. What are your plans today? This afternoon I am going to watch the UConn Huskies take on the Pitt Panthers with my dad at the XL Center in Hartford. I am free for tonight. We will treat it like a contest: The first woman to email me with the best offer wins! Enter here.
5. What TV character are you most like? My favorite TV character is Hawkeye Pierce. I think “comeback” wise we are similar. However, I don’t have as many great writers working for me.
6. What is your favorite thing to do online? It’s either looking at those naked pictures of your wife on MySpace or writing a post for WTIT: The Blog. It’s a toss-up.
7. Did your father go to college? If yes, where? Yes and UConn, which explains my afternoon plans. It does not explain one other quirk about me, but that one.
8. If you had to share an office at work, what type of person would be the easiest for you to share with? If it were my choice, it would be a former TV star like, say (I’m just spit balling here) Jill Hennessy. That type of person would suit me best.
9. Name a star that no one would guess that you are a “closet fan” of? James Blunt. Most serious music people put him in with Kenny G (whom I detest) and other incredibly boring and repetitive artists. For some reason, I really like both Blunt's music and vocals.
So tomorrow is our nation's second biggest exclusive holiday. After Thanksgiving, what beats Superbowl Sunday? In this part of the country you cannot do better that a Pats v. G'ints Superbowl. So needless to say, we will not post anything exciting tomorrow. But, here's a fair warning: We will return. Join us . Here on The WTIT Tape Radio Blog. Same time. Same Blog.