In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right ... something is wrong.
Bud's Laws Previously Revealed:
11. Never attribute to malice what could more easily be explained by stupidity.
13. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
17. How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are.
18. By the time you get to the point where ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
19. Borrow from pessimists. They never expect it back.
20. He who hesitates is probably right.
25. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No sense being a fool about it.
26. Never delay the end of a meeting or the beginning of a happy hour.
27. If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done at all.
31. Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.
29. No problem is to big, too complex or too complicated, that it can not be run away from.
36. Anything that begins well ends badly. Anything that begins badly ends worse.
38. Once a job is fucked up, anything done to improve it will only make it worse.
45. Everyone has a scheme that will not work. Everyone that does not work has a scheme that does.
46. If you keep your head while everyone is losing theirs, then you don’t understand the problem.
51. If you explain so clearly that nobody can misunderstand, somebody will.