The Triple Digit Meme, Phase Two:
051. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? Not on purpose. But now and then you do get caught off guard. You try dressing in a dark closet while your lady is explaining why she needs to take her hubbie to the basement.
052. Have you ever been in a car accident? They were always the other guy’s fault. 100% of the time.
053. What shampoo do you use? Head, Shoulders and Beyond. Oh yea.
054. Where do you work? It was a Bee Gee's song called "Massachusetts."
055. Do you feel guilty when you eat Gummi Bears/Goldfish crackers? What the hell! Does this meme get royalty’s by mentioning brand names?
056. What are you doing tomorrow? Back to the coal mines. Monday is a work day. My job: To bring liquor to the legal-aged drinking public.
057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? I could not have less an opinion here. I’ll pass to anyone who has actually listened to Justin. He did a great half time show, once.
058. Favorite name for a girl? Tie. Heather and Juliana.
059. Favorite name for a boy? Tie again. Ben and James.
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?What the fuck? I’ve been had. Nowhere when I stole this did it say: Must be female and single. And how can you improve on Weiser?
061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at? Capital Grille, Newbury Street, Boston.
062. When is the last time you left your house? After my normal run, I’ve incorporated weights at the gym.
063. What do you drive? A Buick Century. And it is also about 100 years old itself. It SO has to go.
064. Do you actually eat Easter Peeps? For the second time this meme, I gotta ask, "WTF?"
065. Can you cook? No. I order a mean delivery.
066. How do you eat your steak? Rare. Char-broiled. ‘shrooms.
067. Do you return your cart? I put them where they ask, yes.
068 where you at? Mentally? Politically? I'm still in the WTIT Studio, Mr. Meme. Stay with me. I explained this last week.
069. Do you have a dishwasher? Yes. It sucks. It is still better than doing it myself.
070. What noise do you hear? No noise. Always music. Right now Indigo Girls. Before that, Counting Crows.
071 who is deleting all the questions?! Drugs kicking in again? I hate it when they pull a Lola and make no fucking sense what-so-ever.
073. What was the last thing you ate? A snack. Nuts and chips.
074. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it? Thursday to my son.
075. Who is the youngest in your family? My granddaughter Lindsay turned 1 in may. She is cute as all get out and now can say "Cracker", but don't my word for it, please watch the video.
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? I can’t think of a friend. My brother Mark would back two suitcases and a bunch of suits just for an overnight. I could have used a paper bag.
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Yes, since I am a Jr. and my son is a III. And my Dad is a Sr.
078. How many shoes do you own? For both feet? Let’s see. There’s two black pairs (One casual, one dressy). Then I have a brown pair, almost brand new (because I don't wear anything brown.), and my oldest. I have a cordovan pair, I think. Unless we count boat shoes or sneaks, the answer is 8.
079. Do you mind flat soda? Not at all. Unless you actually expect me to drink it.
080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter? So long ago, I have no idea. You are going to have to borrow it from Annette, I'm afraid.
082. What's for dinner? This is perhaps the third time (I've actually lost the count) that you've asked a variation of this same damn question. Please tell me you are bringing something over. Otherwise, I am STILL facing delivery.
083. What's the last thing you purchased? A new high tech alarm that goes off when a lady's husband comes home unexpectedly.
084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? Yes. But generally they are drunk at the time.
085. Where is your cell phone? I am hoping it is in a friend of mine from work's car. I lost it with the rest of my marbles on Friday. We drove to Boston together for meeting Friday morning and I left some shit in his car. I am hoping my cell is with that shit.
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring? Spent a lot of time on this line of questioning? Answer: Both.
087. What brand are your pants right now? Sorry, I learned blogging in the nude from a girlfiend some two years ago. Need a photo?
088. Ever been to Georgia? Yes. Harvey Wallbanger lives there. Many trips. But is Georgia on my mind?
089. Did you do breakfast this morning? Not even close. Now for dinner the answer is actually, yes. I had T-bone & Eggs at Denny's.
090. Do you like marshmallows? No. And take that fucking stick with mush on the end outta my face.
091. What irritates you most on the internet? Lola, hands down. But also this meme. It is way too fucking long. Two weeks to complete?
092. What brand is your digital camera? Nikon. That is only because former WTIT DJ The Cosmic Commando is the head of sales for Canon. He promised to send me a Canon four years ago. When I finally figured out he wasn’t going to send it, I bought a Nikon. I can be as petty as the next guy.
093. Do you watch movies with your parents? Not in a long time, fortunately. My Dad and I watched "Henrietta Does Congress" a while back at our hotel after a sporting event. My Dad said, "You tend to forget how many fucking congresspersons there actually are! She must be really wiped!"
094. Do you write poetry? I write English. My last published poem was in prep school. They did not noticed something I secretly included in the poem and decided to stop the distribution. People were actually BUYING copies distributed before the recall. I had been published every semester in edition of our school literary magazine. But it was not until I pulled this off that I arrived.
095. Is your refrigerator dirty? So? You making it an issue? You wanna take this outside?
096. What song best describes your life right now? Happy. Stones. 1972.
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? None at all. Cheap or expensive. Nada.
099. Do you have facebook? No. MySpace is enough.
100. Do you know how to change a tire? It is a lot of fun. Of course. But if you mean you have a flat, call somebody who actually knows you.
101. Do you like sushi? When I am in the mood for raw fish, yes.
102. Do you get your hair cut every month? About that, yes. I do sell tickets due to the amount of requests I get. Email me for information.
103. Do you go online everyday? Yes. People depend on me. Or is it a total delusion? It is afterall, only a blog. Nobody really cares. Except every author about their own blogs.
This was the second half the meme from last week for our Sunday Stealing feature. We hope you lived through it . The WTIT Tape Radio Blog hopes to bring something brilliant for your Suck-o Monday. Better call all your friends and make them let them know. Or not if you really like them. You never know. Join us.
Same time. Same blog.